Monday, July 28, 2008

My BTR Podcasts - What's Going On?


Hello all ~

I rarely use this blog to promote my podcasts at BTR. Just wanted to post a quick message here for my listeners about a few things that I'm working on.

You may have already noticed a few changes on the schedule with the time slot fluctuating between 2:30 and 8:00pm, ET.

Also, I am spending more time behind the scenes helping others develop new programs and marketing the podcasts of experienced hosts.

One method is by featuring guest hosts and/or recurring co-hosts. The BTR team has been very supportive, as usual. And I appreciate each and every one of you. I'm very excited about all of the new opportunities and possibilities that have opened up for me by reaching out to others in the community. You can visit the website for more details - www.BarbaraHowardTalkRadio.com - Expect great things!

Blessings,

Barbara

No comments: